The Patient Advocate Foundation’s Financial Navigation Program provides navigational assistance with financial and practical challenges that impact your ability to access healthcare. Whether you need help to understand coverage options, find resources for financial aid, resolve issues with your insurance company, or apply/appeal for disability, we are here to support you.
Are You Eligible?
To receive our Case Management services, a patient must:
- Diagnosed with cancer and in the Greater Cincinnati or Southwest Florida area
- Received care or referred by Cincinnati Cancer Advisors (CCA) and by Naples Cancer Advisors
- Be in active treatment for the health condition or starting treatment in the next 60 days. Or the patient must have finished treatment in the last 6 months.
- Be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the United States.
- Be getting treatment in the United State or a U.S. territory.
- Have a support need around financial assistance, health or disability insurance navigation, workplace benefits and entitlements, or access to care. Click here for a full list of services.
If all of these are true for you, for a family member or for your patient and you’d like our help, connect now with a PAF Case Manager.
Connect with a Case Manager!
We need some quick details about you so we can match you with the right Case Manager. To get started, you can:
- Fill out this online form
- Or call us at (866) 951-7505
We’re here for you:
Monday to Friday
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time
We’re closed for major holidays.